lunes, 7 de abril de 2008

Nuevo video de Rihanna y Bisbal

Letra:

[Rihanna:]As much as I love youAs much as I need youAnd I cant stand youMust everything you do make me wanna smileCan I not like you for awhile? (No…)
[David Bisbal:]Tú me dejasTe enfadas y después me vuelves a besarY así me haces olvidar (Estoy molesto…)Y no me acuerdo de por qué
[Rihanna:]But I hate…You know exactly what to doso that I cant stay mad at youfor too long thats wrong
[David Bisbal:]Nadie me calma como túY me doy cuenta que mi única verdadEs que odio amarte tanto
[Rihanna:]And i hate how much i love you boy (yeah…)I cant stand how much I need you (Te quiero…)and I hate how much I love you boybut I just cant let you goand I hate that I love you so (oooh…)
[David Bisbal:]Tú sabes el poder que tienes sobre miY nadie más me hace reir
[Rihanna:]Said its not fairhow you take advantage of the factthat I..will be under reason whyand it just aint right
[David Bisbal:]Y es que odio amarte tanto amorSaber que te necesitoY es que odio amarte tanto amorNo puedo vivir sin tiPero odio quererte así
[Rihanna:]One of these days maybe your magic wont affect meand your kiss wont make me weak
[David Bisbal:]Pero nadie, nadie más hoy me conoce tantoEso es un hechizo que tienes sobre mi (yeah..)
[Rihanna y (David Bisbal):]As much i love you (Te necesito)as much as I need you (Te quiero tanto)as much I love you (Te necesito)as much as I need you (Te quiero tanto)
[Rihanna y (David Bisbal):]and I hate that i love you sooooand I hate how much i love you boyI cant stand how much I need ya (Te necesito…)and I hate how much I love you boybut I just cant let you go (Nooo..)and I hate that I love you soand I hate that I love you so… soo

No hay comentarios: